REquired items for entry
- Printed physical copy of confirmation/admission email
- Valid government issued Driver's License
- Two (2) sharpened #2 pencils with erasers
- If claiming Veteran Preference points, you must submit a copy of your DD-214 (Member-4 or Service-2)
- Instructions will begin promptly at the exam start time. Please arrive early for check-in.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted. If you fail to report to the exam, you will not be eligible to re-apply for six (6) months.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the exam site.
- Use of electronic devices are prohibited during the exam.
- There is no recommended study material for the exam.
testing at the
hpd police academy
93-093 Waipahu Depot Street
Waipahu, Hawaii 96797
DO NOT ROAM THE ACADEMY GROUNDS UNLESS ESCORTED BY AN OFFICER.
- Free parking is located at the Honolulu Police Training Academy. When entering the academy, make an immediate right turn into the "Recruit Parking" area. Please fill the parking lot from the entrance gate side. DO NOT park in red zones, or stalls designated as "Staff Parking."
- On Waipahu Depot Street, sometimes a line forms for the City & County Refuse Center. If able to do so safely, proceed to the left of the vehicle line to access the police academy.
- Wait for an officer in the breezeway of the Administrative Building and you will be escorted to the exam location.
TESTING AT THE
HPD CAREER CENTER
925 Dillingham Boulevard, Suite 166
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
- Free public parking is available at Kapalama Hale.
- The HPD Career Center entrance is on the opposite corner of the building (nearest the Alakawa St/Dillingham Blvd intersection).
- Wait for an officer in the lobby/entrance area and you will be escorted to the exam location.