**YOU MUST ARRIVE AT LEAST 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE START TIME TO COMPLETE THE CHECK-IN PROCESS. THOSE WHO ARE LATE TO CHECK-IN WILL BE DISQUALIFIED**
Once you arrive at the PRA, use your mobile device to complete the contactless check-in process. Instructions will be posted on signs in the open-air breezeway.
- Valid government issued Driver's License
- Contact information for two (2) emergency contacts
- Inhaler (if needed)
- A face mask which covers your nose and mouth securely throughout the assessment. T-shirts or bandannas are not acceptable.
- A short sleeve t-shirt is required (shoulders must be covered). Spaghetti straps and/or tank tops may ONLY be worn as an undergarment. Compression shirts may only be worn as an undergarment.
- Knee length shorts are required (NO MORE THAN 2" above or below the knee).
- Compression type material (including yoga, spandex, and/or leggings) may ONLY be used as an undergarment.
- Long hair must be tied in a ponytail.
- Watches are acceptable, however, earrings, bracelets and loose fitting jewelry are not permitted.
- Obscene/vulgar tattoos must be covered.
ARRIVAL / PARKING
Honolulu Police Training Academy
93-093 Waipahu Depot Street
Waipahu, HI 96797
Should an applicant not successfully pass every event, they will be required to attend the very next PRA session and re-test only the events which they did not pass. If an applicant attempts the re-test and fails, or does not take advantage of the re-test opportunity, they will no longer be considered for the position and will need to submit a new application and restart the application process once six (6) months have passed from your last written exam.