**YOU MUST ARRIVE AT LEAST 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO COMPLETE THE CHECK-IN PROCESS. THOSE WHO ARE LATE TO CHECK-IN WILL BE DISQUALIFIED**
Once you arrive at the PRA, use your mobile device to complete the contactless check-in process. Please look for signs with a QR code upon your arrival.
- Valid government issued Driver's License
- Contact information for two (2) emergency contacts
- Inhaler (if needed)
- A short sleeve t-shirt is required (shoulders and torso must be covered). Spaghetti straps, tank tops and/or compression shirts may ONLY be worn as an undergarment.
- Conservative workout/athletic shorts are required.
- If shorts are more than 2" above the knee, a compression type undergarment must be worn and should be no shorter than 2" above the knee. (I.e. yoga, spandex, leggings, compression, etc.)
- Long hair must be tied in a ponytail.
- Watches are acceptable, however, earrings, bracelets and loose fitting jewelry are not permitted.
- Obscene/vulgar tattoos must be covered.
Ala Moana Regional PARK
ARRIVAL / PARKINGAA
1201 Ala Moana Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96814
WAI'ALAE IKI NEIGHBORHOOD PARK
ARRIVAL / PARKING
4838 Kalanianaole Hwy
Honolulu, HI 96821
HONOLULU POLICE ACADEMY
WEEKEND AND OFF ISLAND TESTING
ARRIVAL / PARKING
Honolulu Police Training Academy
93-093 Waipahu Depot Street
Waipahu, HI 96797
Should an applicant not successfully pass every event, they will be required to schedule a PRA re-test and pass the events they failed. If an applicant attempts the re-test and fails, or does not take advantage of the re-test opportunity, they will no longer be considered for the position and will need to submit a new application and restart the application process once six (6) months have passed from your last written exam.